21 posts in this topic

Grimleiv , I can confirm being on SFR , Piken is a community and this is a big differentiator.

I confirm the same! ^^

Piken is way more personal linked from person to person and people to people then st WSR. I do like some pragmatic things about themΒ  them, I hardly never ever notice drama here and they simply dont defend if it doesnt bring them joy.Β  But it is a total different feeling here.

Β 

^__^/

On 2/16/2020 at 14:20, Grimleiv said:

Heya :)

I've been visiting other severs to see how they do "stuff". One thing for sure.. Piken is unik.. and really friendly. What i noticed is that Piken, the server works like a Guild.. That is unik.. To get the same on other server.. you only get it in a guild.

So i understand why people keep coming back. Its due we are a community that is working.. Compared to rest.Β 

Go Piken :)Β We're the best, even when we loose the our enemy envy us ;)

gw037.jpg

Grim

Nice ranger!

Ah, the amazing Piken community.Β The imaginary construct that always comes up after a week of getting onepushed by French randoms, dodging fights to karma train desert BL. What does this mythical creature do? Scout reports? Hype ninja PPT? Come up with excuses to run garbage classes? You people don't even talk to each other aside from "please refresh siege in garrison".

the irony: Frou, one of the greatest pikeneers of all time, RQ the server not long after that.

Piken is an emotional experience! I dont think everyone wants that in a video game.

Imagine, some transfered off piken and came back hahahhhahahah

As I wrote Piken is a great community and in my experience , ( in 7 years I have been in GH, AG, PS and now SFR ).Β  None is perfect but here you have an organization and there is a team play. It's not the strongest fighters ? May be, but for sure it has a great group of players.

Be proud of you.

Posted (edited)

the true Piken Square core has ever had the over the top players.

That has maded an incoming flux of wannabes and that's fine... till they started to think to be what they was looking for on Piken and then.... leaved for new shore.

As i told you many times, i was here before you and i'm still now. You leaved cuz the server was populated only from casual unskilled players (your opinion) and that make you and your mates (skillfull organized players) anger and frustrated. Now, after your leave it, Piken is on T1, certainly thank to clusters too.

Yesterday i saw all evening and night our faction kick asses of deso and er(ros etc) that YOU consider best of world.

Now you want to come here and type that Piken has just a nice community? Not strong players? Please leave that shit out of here.

No, m8. You taken your choices, i adviced you that all you was falling in a really big mistake, now Piken is FULL as it has be for the lasts 5 years.

Cu on battlefield where we will see who is skilled and who's not, the rest is just spam.

Ahuuuu ahuuuu ahuuuu that's Piken.

fu i'm not able to correct.

Edited by Murak

Posted (edited)

and for the sake of god, some admin clear my accout profile from the SFR tag that i never joined by my hands.

Β 

NVM, done by myself.

Edited by Murak

Good to see you back at Piken Dogg ^_^

Β 

Greetings,

Β 

Chimpz

Glad to see you still about Chimpzz! When you coming back?

At the moment i havent played even to busy with lungs after i left hospital a month ago! I come back prob when Piken opens again. so for some time i stay at wsr :)

In the mean time i try to get in to shape and get more air xD

take care of yourself chimps!!!

Thanks Dogg!! You to from Corona and all with your fam ^^

Posted (edited)

Stay safe @Chimpz!

Β 

Also, nobody send him siege while he's on enemy server ;)Β haha!

Edited by Svarty

Haha lol Svart good to hear from you :)Β 

You to m8 ^__^//Β 

Β 

Β