omegazone

Blub Brotherhood of blub

4 posts in this topic

Blub is a friendly very active guild multi national members, we have fun, chat , banter, and we kick ass in wvw, we run in wvw everyday - so if you are looking for a small havoc guild not blobbing - then you are in the right place just ask any member of blub in wvw or message me here or in game omegazone.9254 - cya in the battlefields :) 

Blub guild is looking to recruit a deputy Guild Leader

This person must be active within Piken wvw and enjoy fun, banter, and and getting the job done. 

Must be available 4/7 days to run with full representing of the Blub guild at all times.

They will be responsible for the running and motivation of a guild and to help increase our numbers and our effectiveness within guild and while raiding in wvw.

Enjoy our guild who are multi national but all English speaking.

So are you the person that we are looking for?

If so and  are Interested in this position !

Contact me Direct  omegazone.9254 in game or in this forum or  via chat ts.piken.eu   

We are also always recruiting new members who want to have fun , and work around your own RL hours! experienced or not.

WE WANT YOU !

Recruiting...

One Of Piken Square's Original Guilds - Join Us Today!

BE ORIGINAL!

Blub - is 20+ years old playing  multi platform gaming from original guild wars to call of duty!, with 5+ years here on Piken Square playing  gw2.

Join The history of Blub!

Learn everything wvw, we accept anyone from new to veteran players and encourage anyone to join we allow multi rep but the more you rep us the more you get from the guild!

JUST DO IT !

Omegazone.9254

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 691 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 Golden  »  🦔 Chimpz

Just hope u keeping yourself safe Chimpzz
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 uglynakedguy

Was planning on getting back in game, but my builds are obsolete...
      · 0 replies
    • ☹ Drifty  »  🦄 Rose

Hi Rose,
      I have sorted 2 images, I like the battle pose (image 2), but if it's possible can you adjust my ears so they are down (image 1)
      Image 1 
      https://imgur.com/CUPLuMR
      Image 2
      https://imgur.com/FsHaVqu
      Look forward to having an avatar for the forums and ts!!
      I'm really excited to see what you come up with, which by looking at your artwork will be impressive
      Thanking you in advance
      Drifty
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🦔 ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies