Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HCMPRO

A Letter to ArenaNet

14 posts in this topic

As many of you know, I'm currently writing a letter to anet around the FULL POPULATION issue on Piken despite hardly filling a border on the best of days, with many other guilds such as ARMA, Odin and KISS having members wanting to transfer over (apologies if i missed anyone).

We have decided instead of cluttering the support and sending millions of tickets, we would send a collective message to anet signed by guilds on Piken.

Please sign in this thread below, either a representative of Piken, or representative of your Guild and add your 2 cents.

Many Thanks Pro.

MoD is also waiting for the server to open, we have several members wanting to transfer.

We raid 3-4 times a week, but rarely see que on the borders except for EB, so we find it strange that the server is marked as full.

Piken Square does need to open up again. Have a few guildies who also were linked with us and want to transfer in. They've been waiting for a long time for it to open up as well, but to no avail...

ODIN as a guild, wvw raid a minimum of 9 sessions per week, And we find it extremely frustrating that the server Never has a queue for all maps, even on reset Nights,

Yet the out of date algorithm used to identify full servers, states Piken as a Full server.

We are server hoping guildies every two months since the beginning of the year at a high cost of gold and wvw ticket loss to each player.

We would Urge Anet to re-think how it looks at wvw server population and remove accounts that have Not (nor ever) been in wvw within a 6 month period from the equation relating to what is considered a full population.

Pike as a guild would like Piken Square to open up aswell. Even though we only started recently, we had some early recruits of which some are very old friends of ours and already loyal members. Some of them are returning Piken Square players, now on Blacktide. We would like to keep playing together as a guild and group of friends: not take the server away from them.

Signed,

Phalànx [Pike]

9 hours ago, HCMPRO said:

As many of you know, I'm currently writing a letter to anet around the FULL POPULATION issue on Piken despite hardly filling a border on the best of days, with many other guilds such as ARMA, Odin and KISS having members wanting to transfer over (apologies if i missed anyone).

We have decided instead of cluttering the support and sending millions of tickets, we would send a collective message to anet signed by guilds on Piken.

Please sign in this thread below, either a representative of Piken, or representative of your Guild and add your 2 cents.

Many Thanks Pro.

They are already addressing your concerns with the World Restructuring. Raymond Lukes said so two weeks ago in the weekly Twitch WvW livestream 6/6/2019.

If you think they should do something else in the meantime, you should be clear what you want. 

I have made clear to you what I believe needs to be done if you desire the attention of Anet and that's;

A PHYSICAL LETTER : INK ON PAPER. 

Duca di Ebonhawke,

officer responsible for WvW , I do sign the request on behalf of ARMA.

ARMA is the largest italian guild,we have guildies that for long time are waiting to move from other servers to Piken .  We are starting to lose players because cannot stay with us and due to not speaking english , they prefer do not play wvw or leave the game. 

This is now an issue that is present for months, in addition we do not have the feeling that Piken is a full server.

We believe that at least to open the server even for a week is a form of respect for GW2 players and for community like our, where to stay in a guild speaking your native language helps more to enjoy the game.

Thanks

I hereby, as representitive for Piken and PTSD, sign this petition.

For months, at several different times and occations, people have tried to transfer to face - Server Full.

As king of Piken I also support this and sign this petition.

Leader of HvoC, GodKing of piken, genuinely all around absolute unit.

Piken is stagnant cause everyone has a spy on Piken (Piken account) Keeping us Full.

We need fresh meat to compete but cant get those new faces in cause of all the bandwagoners fucking everything up. 

Love Mask

<3

I wish fr the server to be open, we have tried to transfer over several resets, yet KNOT is still stuck on link servers, we are forced to transfer again and again!!!!!

What the shyt i tag up, any one tags up its dead!!!! open the server at let people in so we can grow!!!

On 20/6/2019 at 13:06, HCMPRO said:

Many Thanks Pro.

I sign and support this petition. 

Avec di vin - ARMA Officier 

I sign ad support this petition too.

Mela Stregata - ARMA Member

Piken needs to open up again so we get in our guildies that are on linked servers.
It gets way to expensive for them to move linked server every relink.

Officer in Chao - Miss Viking

Greetings Anet,

I am Poot - Joint Guild leader of Chao and as said previously by one of my officers we (Chao) have a number of guildees that are un-able to get into Piken and have to switch server every relink.

I know some guilds have upwards of eight players trying to get into Piken, I personally believe Piken is not as full as we are lead to believe, I have always been on Piken and have seen world v world a lot fuller, Chao has over the last 6 months, removed thirty people from our own  guild roster, because of their prolonged in-activity in world v world, in-fact they are just not playing the game anymore!

Please look at this 'full-server' issue and open up Piken.

Regards

Poot

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 uglynakedguy

Was planning on getting back in game, but my builds are obsolete...
      · 0 replies
    • 🎁 Drifty  »  🦄 Rose

Hi Rose,
      I have sorted 2 images, I like the battle pose (image 2), but if it's possible can you adjust my ears so they are down (image 1)
      Image 1 
      https://imgur.com/CUPLuMR
      Image 2
      https://imgur.com/FsHaVqu
      Look forward to having an avatar for the forums and ts!!
      I'm really excited to see what you come up with, which by looking at your artwork will be impressive
      Thanking you in advance
      Drifty
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🦔 ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🎁 Chris

My apologies. You're obviously not the same Chris (Kiwi = NZer). He infected meeting after meeting, week after week, demanding (in his whiny Kiwi blocked nostril voice) that guilds should be given special privileges (for GvG fights). Particularly at reset, but also seemingly wanting it every day of the week. Without ever offering a damn thing to Piken. Oddly enough, he disappeared after I (politely!) challenged him in one meeting, but I think that was because he belonged to the link server & we changed link a week or two afterward. I claim no credit!

But where I do claim a little credit... I did say "If..." Wherever your first answer to me was, it was an unfortunate coincidence of name & your tone was sufficiently like... that it put me in mind of... I'm apologising now & since this is private, I'm not doing so for public "glory / ego" or whatever. And the reluctant thing  that was one bit you rather sneered at? Turned out I meant it, eh?  
      Regards,
      R
      · 0 replies