Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niontao

Piken Owls [OWLS] - Late night guild is recruiting WvW/PvE/sPvP players!

1 post in this topic

0XVb2zd.jpg

Hello insomniacs and people whos sleep scheduele is FUBAR.  I would like to wellcome you to a guild that that unites all of those who play the game while others are asleep.

This guild is made for people who find themself online during night time with noone to play with, you do not need to be active night time player to join our guild, we would like to have as many people as possible who occasionaly play during night time so whenever you come online you can find someone to play with, whether it is Fractals or open world or sPvP or WvW or if you just want someone to talk to.

To hardcore night time players i can offer a spot as an Officer as I am currently in a need of few,  it would be ideal to have atleast 1-2 for each aspect of a game.

Guild itself is very casual and I would like to see it be something like community guild for night time players so we can feel more special 8).

We also have discord server with a music bot so you will never be alone!

Current goal is to get as many people as possible so everyone is wellcome to join.

Future goal for WvW is to have atleast 10-15 people who play  during night time regulary so we can try to set up atleast 1 night time raid.

So join before the coffee gets cold ! 

Send mail or /w Niontao.1657 for invite!

Edited by Niontao

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 Golden  »  🦔 Chimpz

Just hope u keeping yourself safe Chimpzz
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 uglynakedguy

Was planning on getting back in game, but my builds are obsolete...
      · 0 replies
    • 🎁 Drifty  »  🦄 Rose

Hi Rose,
      I have sorted 2 images, I like the battle pose (image 2), but if it's possible can you adjust my ears so they are down (image 1)
      Image 1 
      https://imgur.com/CUPLuMR
      Image 2
      https://imgur.com/FsHaVqu
      Look forward to having an avatar for the forums and ts!!
      I'm really excited to see what you come up with, which by looking at your artwork will be impressive
      Thanking you in advance
      Drifty
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🦔 ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies