Doyee/Wolf

PIKEN SQUARE TRAINING GUILD [PSTG]

7 posts in this topic

PIKEN SQUARE TRAINING GUILD [PSTG]

after talking to many pikeneers and piken commander also seeing many of our blob fights and seeing our blobs get 1 pushed against some servers we saw and decided dat we need a coordinated and ordered training  for the server that's why we starting this guild for our server.so why we need patient,expert,try hard,cool people that are willing to train pikeneers in these classes:1-fb,2-rev,3-scourge,4-ele,5-scrapper,6-warrior, we also need all ppl who are willing to get better and improved and be trained.we are also training new commanders.we all doing this for piken we spending time and doing it for free because we like this server and its people and want you to know that this guild belongs to all who like this server.we have nice community but we need some training to make this server a great server in all aspects.we need u all,we need your moral support . the guild isn't 100% represent but those who can would be nice for advertising it.lets make piken great all together.

whisper or mail to RAHJOO.6921 or WOLF.9245 to join and more information 

Hi Wolf ,

I gave my availability as Commander, FB and Spellbreaker.

Great initiative

Lads and Pike vibes.
I can attend, but full on guilds.

I would put scourge higher up in order. Like top1. They are the big mass of melee.

Great Idea, hope all goes well for you guys

I can give advice about all classes mentioned. Only willing to do training on scourge/fb. I Will hit you up.

I can help on roaming/ 1vX on most classes if u wish me :)

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 Raedwulf  »  👀 ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🦄 Chris

My apologies. You're obviously not the same Chris (Kiwi = NZer). He infected meeting after meeting, week after week, demanding (in his whiny Kiwi blocked nostril voice) that guilds should be given special privileges (for GvG fights). Particularly at reset, but also seemingly wanting it every day of the week. Without ever offering a damn thing to Piken. Oddly enough, he disappeared after I (politely!) challenged him in one meeting, but I think that was because he belonged to the link server & we changed link a week or two afterward. I claim no credit!

But where I do claim a little credit... I did say "If..." Wherever your first answer to me was, it was an unfortunate coincidence of name & your tone was sufficiently like... that it put me in mind of... I'm apologising now & since this is private, I'm not doing so for public "glory / ego" or whatever. And the reluctant thing  that was one bit you rather sneered at? Turned out I meant it, eh?  
      Regards,
      R
      · 0 replies
    • 🎁 Bina Artz  »  ☹ Agro Warcaller

Please do not leave - there are obviously diverse opinions here - but yours is still valid for a good number of silent people

· 0 replies
    • 🎁 Bobbles  »  ☹ Krall

sorry Krall,
      https://www.facebook.com/BeKindToNerds/photos/a.505163136207162/2129641473759312/?type=3&theater

· 1 reply
    • 🎁 Bina Artz  »  🦄 Rose

Yay - found you! No idea what sort of picture - well ... something where we look sort of threatening and fierce and like Bruvs from criminal class/ inner city - Kray Brothers comes to mind. When I am looking normal I get attacked bu solo players (and die ofc). When I am Bruv, solo players run away from me! Think it is a bit like being a snowball or a ... damn, those cute fat things with short arms. no one attacks them! And Svarty is always trying to keep me alive - he is sooo nice! I will have a chat with him and see if he has any ideas, hugs
      · 2 replies