Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andru183

Aussies on Piken

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I used play on Piken a while back. I had to move over to NA after moving country but honestly I don't really like the WVW on there. I'm thinking about moving back to Piken but would like to know if there's many in the timezone I could meet up with in the evenings. I remember talking to a few people who were from here before I left but want to get a feel for some many would be on evening wise 8~9 am GMT or 7-11 AEDT?

A lot of aussies are in FTW. You can check our post in the guild section, it’s a fun bunch!

Sssswwweeeeeettttt I'll look into this! :) Thank you

Hi Andru,

I am guild leader of Canidae [FTW], and yes, 6 of us Aussies in the guild who play pretty regularly on our timezone. Give me a PM ingame if you want to try us out :)  Because of this, we are pretty much an off-peak guild too, so many of the non-Aussies play with us.

Cheers,

Doas

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 Golden  »  🦔 Chimpz

Just hope u keeping yourself safe Chimpzz
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 uglynakedguy

Was planning on getting back in game, but my builds are obsolete...
      · 0 replies
    • 🎁 Drifty  »  🦄 Rose

Hi Rose,
      I have sorted 2 images, I like the battle pose (image 2), but if it's possible can you adjust my ears so they are down (image 1)
      Image 1 
      https://imgur.com/CUPLuMR
      Image 2
      https://imgur.com/FsHaVqu
      Look forward to having an avatar for the forums and ts!!
      I'm really excited to see what you come up with, which by looking at your artwork will be impressive
      Thanking you in advance
      Drifty
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🦔 ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies