Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Azizi Von Accara

Meanwhile on Piken ;)

16 posts in this topic

Is it that difficult to understand that people don't find it fun to lose / get their shit pushed in for 95% of the match-ups? :)

I find reporting someone to be a sign of weakness but the post your pic is about was pretty disrespectful to be fair. And yea, piken can do better :)

Why use a bad word when you can use a nice word?

1542719734082.png

There is a hole in my sock :( 

This is starting to become a new level of pettyness.. Is it that hard to keep things to ourselves? Like stop. 

giphy.gif

So are we allowed to tell the people we don' t like to leave the server? 
Doesn' t sound that fair, but hey  I guess I have a big list to put down .

Why does no one care about the hole in my sock :( 

1 hour ago, Francesca said:

So are we allowed to tell the people we don' t like to leave the server? 
Doesn' t sound that fair, but hey  I guess I have a big list to put down .

Hey if they can do it why can't you? GO HAM! =D

"Do us a favor..." who's "us"? I've been re-reading Lord of the Flies and realized it is actually a book about Piken Square. 

Funny how everyone seems to jump on the @Dione hate train but I haven't heard any shittalking from Dione herself, during all those years I've been on Piken. From "The Us" on the other hand...

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Shittalking and drama aside, everyone alright? 

P.S. @Alien most of my socks have holes in them, I tend to ignore them as long as they're not on the heel. I have adamantium claws on my toes so it's just the way it is. 

6 hours ago, Laxxi said:

"Do us a favor..." who's "us"? I've been re-reading Lord of the Flies and realized it is actually a book about Piken Square. 

Funny how everyone seems to jump on the @Dione hate train but I haven't heard any shittalking from Dione herself, during all those years I've been on Piken. From "The Us" on the other hand...

Anyway, how are you guys doing? Shittalking and drama aside, everyone alright? 

P.S. @Alien most of my socks have holes in them, I tend to ignore them as long as they're not on the heel. I have adamantium claws on my toes so it's just the way it is. 

Most socks should have a hole in them tho, or they will be really hard to get on! =O

[removed]

Edited 2 hours ago by Rosh 
neither constructive nor polite

Wow Rosh so OP he deletes post 2 hours before they're posted... poggers

Omg I was mentioned in drama, someone pm me please I'm dying to know. 

No really pm me.. someone who knows

This topic has been locked by ducadiebonhawke.

This topic is currently being reviewed by the Forum Team, please add your input by reporting this post and explaining why you feel it should remain open. A member of the forum team will reply explaining a decision when one has been decided.

This is an automated message posted whenever a topic is locked to show that a moderator or admin locked it. 

Many thanks,

LnZbjsv.png