Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bina Artz

Killing babies

7 posts in this topic

Just an idea - but soooo many this week are babies and, altho it is nice to kill ANY thief, seems mean to murder them! Players are coming here to get their Gift of Battle and will never want to come again! Makes me feel like old-days Vabbi ...

Soooo wondered if we could let one of these baby zergs bag a 3 tier tower, whilst we cheer them on, before we kill them and take it back?

Just to give them a reward and warm fuzzy feeling?

I might be the worst...Β Β  I simply do not murder them, I drop a refcircle.

You mean they have a low wvw ranking? That does not constitute "baby" for me anymore. Most likely someone's second free account. Kill em. Whisper 'em and be friendly if you want :D

KILL THE BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I generally do not even stomp low skilled , low ranked ppl. Even trying to help them with guide and so one. That will keep them coming back i hope.

Unless they play mesmer (mirage, chrono, core). In that case use following guide:

1. down itΒ 

2. move a bit like u will let him up

3. when it starts to use heal in downed , interrupt itΒ 

4. Let him die slow

5. Transform into male chicken and sit on his face (see what i did there ?)

In case u dont have chicken tonic (and that is sad really) u can use some cheep siege.

Β 

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 291 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 Golden  »  πŸ¦” Chimpz

Just hope u keeping yourself safe Chimpzz
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 uglynakedguy

Was planning on getting back in game, but my builds are obsolete...
      · 0 replies
    • 🎁 Drifty  »  πŸ¦„ Rose

Hi Rose,
      I have sorted 2 images, I like the battle pose (image 2), but if it's possible can you adjust my ears so they are down (image 1)
      Image 1Β 
      https://imgur.com/CUPLuMR
      Image 2
      https://imgur.com/FsHaVqu
      Look forward to having an avatar for the forums and ts!!
      I'm really excited to see what you come up with, which by looking at your artwork will be impressive
      Thanking you in advance
      Drifty
      · 1 reply
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  πŸ¦” ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies