Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Koryth

Why?

37 posts in this topic

As you well know after the post written by Dogg, most of BoB players have moved to RoS.  But also from that same post you were all told that some of our guildies were going to remain in Piken with their mains, and several of us still have our alts there. We said this. Why then our verifications in ts have been removed without even asking us and we are told that our guild group is going to be "purged" in ts?.

Why this bully behavior?. Give us our verifications, give Axel guild leader rank and just let us play in peace. You are not the owners of Piken, and some of us do like to play in here and have been playing for many years. 

I guess you need to use the API for the account you still have on PS for this forum. 

That is done, it is ts we are having problems with. Some would like to pretend BoB never existed in Piken "purging" our BoB guild channel. But we are in Piken, and we deserve our channel like any other guild. I thought better of Piken ts admins.

Its sweet of you Koryth. I message Manga already and im trustfull in this that Manga will give my rights back. And yes Lite Liten. Im still in Piken but someone took from all the Bob's the rights. They didnt a API key check. I think that should be the way they should do it. Didnt know who of the TS moderators took that decision but dont think it was discussed in TS moderators group. Power abuse? dont know. I cant tell it. dont have proof.

@Koryth from what I know as moderator none it has done any action about and I can tell from my side that never get any input. Frankly speaking most of us is displeased that some BOB leave and you can see all the nice words that we all pass.

Regarding TS , every reset from what I am aware there is a reset for all the accounts that are approved not for long time but @hotcatz can give you info.

About other points @Rosh the Posh can give answers better than me.

Last regarding BOB Guild that should not appears anymore on the Piken guilds this it was done time ago under request but if BOB want we unhide I believe is welcome news

Duca is very sweet of you to offer to fix this for us. BoB is still in Piken because some of our members are still in Piken. Our guild name should remain both in forum and ts. 

@Koryth , I have hunhide BOB Guild as you request.

Please note that it was hide in the past under request of @omegazone . I took the responsibility to unhide based on your request. So if @omegazone will ask to hide again we have to do. If there is some other action that @Rosh the Posh it has to do please let him know. 

TY Duca, BoB is still a community guild with members on Piken. So the Api verification isnt done for TS. I stayed on Piken. Like i did when GoW, SFRJ (i did follow them later but came back in a year), HoB, iS (my havoc guild) and BoB left. 

Waiting for someone to valtz in and say that as soon as you leave the server you lose all privileges. 

@Axel Moonshine / Igrimnur , as I told most of us is very sorry that a part of BOB it has left. My personal opinion it's that's not positive solution for both but as I wrote all the best to all the one that left and even more greetings and fun together to all the friends that are still in Piken.

I am new in this role and as I wrote I am here as community servant in the interest and respect of all , as it has been made from the persons that cover the role before me. What I can grant from what I have seen in the past and for what I see now that this is a great community with fair and democratic way and rules equal for all.

@Koryth , no problem it was done under request and I am very very happy that under request I could unhide and that BOB still appear in our Guild listed . We only act under request in such cases.

1 hour ago, Koryth said:

As you well know after the post written by Dogg, most of BoB players have moved to RoS.  But also from that same post you were all told that some of our guildies were going to remain in Piken with their mains, and several of us still have our alts there. We said this. Why then our verifications in ts have been removed without even asking us and we are told that our guild group is going to be "purged" in ts?.

Why this bully behavior?. Give us our verifications, give Axel guild leader rank and just let us play in peace. You are not the owners of Piken, and some of us do like to play in here and have been playing for many years. 

Spits dummy out over standard practice of guild announcement to leave and calls the TS mods bullies on the forum they don't use before trying to resolve it.

giphy.gif

Excuse me, but there are guilds that have left Piken that still have their guild channel in ts. That has not happened this case, we still have BoB players in Piken, no need to remove our rights, or our channel to be purged. 

Thank you Duca, I said what I had to say.  Axel Moonshine / Igrimnur is our guild representative in Piken, you can all talk to him to solve this out. 

everything will be fine, im a always a positve and optimistic guy. I think manga will handle this and than everything is good and i will enjoy my further play in WvW for Piken. Back to scouting jobs like i always did in the past.

Now i want Rosh back playing WvW so i can defend Woodhaven with him.

Axel just jealous cause I didn't get my role removed :1f61d:

1 hour ago, Koryth said:

Excuse me, but there are guilds that have left Piken that still have their guild channel in ts. That has not happened this case, we still have BoB players in Piken, no need to remove our rights, or our channel to be purged. 

lol

So forgive me for possibly a rude remark. And let me start by saying I’m quite the hypocrite myself.

My intention is not to mock people, and I don't see where I do that. So feel free to point out where I do, so I can explain/correct myself. 

This is why I love Piken... so many democracy loving players that choose to be their own player and do as THEY wish... #pikenpride

I'm proud of Piken coz theres a democratic community. Although I left, I'm proud to be honest that I'm a shitter that may come back...