Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J A Z Z

WOLF/ODIN

12 posts in this topic

Hi All,

WOLF landed on Piken this weekend, we hope to bring another 25+ over in the next couple of weeks (Peeps on Holidays) .

we generally raid Mon & Thursday Evenings as a focused grp, and Mon- Friday Mornings we tag up for fun runs and to try classes/builds, but any class is welcome in the mornings.

Were open to anyone that wants to join us be it a New player/f2p or Veteran. (We will cap the guild at 100 Max)

Our rules are very simple -

1 - in WVW were 100% rep.

2- Raid nights, if your online you join guild squad (its only 2 nights a week).

3 - Ts is a must be it Guild or the community during raids.

Our core are vets from T1 be it FSP (back in the day) & Gandara. 

We do have guild builds that we ask people to work towards (but we don't ram it down ppl's throats) Movement and focus come 1st.

We will look to bring back our Thursday Night training sessions/Discussions  (30-40mins) in a few weeks once we get our core back from Hols.

If you would like to Join us, you will see our recruitment messages being pinged off daily by myself or officers, or you can contact me here.

As I said we have our own Ts but will use the community Ts as much as possible so that we can involve as many people as possible, we also have a discord, but its used mainly as a point of contact/messaging.

All the best

J A Z Z 

Welcome on Piken Square!

Posted (edited)

Welcome to Piken! Let the howling begin! ;)

Edited by Wolf

Although we can put any class to good use (and will Invite people), Our Primary requirement atm is:

2 -Firebrands

3 - Scourges

3- Power Revs

1- Tempest

Guild builds & training available

Edited by J A Z Z

Guys ,do you  only run raid groups or some of you run focused roaming groups ?  

I am mainly since forever focused on solo/roaming, making ppl cry and /w , pissing off blobs (making blob jump to defend t3 coz 5 ppl attacked it , rocks) , and rolling , so im wondering if you guys do have focus on that.

Example would be , get 2x boobot, 2x deeps and roller <3 , hit t3 when no one expect it. 

Cheers and welcome to Piken.

we have 2 people that are in the squad (so we know where they at), but have other functions from our zerg on their Thief's :)

Although we can put any class to good use (and will Invite people), Our Primary requirement atm is:

1 -Firebrands

1 - Scourges

1- Power Revs

1- Tempest

Guild builds & training available

Guild recruitment will soon close for the foreseeable future.

Edited by J A Z Z
test delete option

Our Primary requirement atm is:

1-  Reliable -Mes/Chrono that can Ts and play Mon & Thurs Night's

Welcome All :)

saw you several times running! Nice!! Kick some Ass!

Recruitment Temp suspended - TY

Room for 1 Power Rev that can make ideally both Mon/Thurs raid or the very least 1 of them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Popular Contributors

• Recent Status Updates

• 🎁 Raedwulf  »  👀 ducadiebonhawke

What am I, a chair to be re-upholstered?! :o I thank you for your kind words, but no, I can't be "recovered". I've never been a part of forum Piken & what I've seen of it this last week or two is... poisonous. And wouldn't I look a complete twit if I came back in whatever capacity. Nah. The forum has always done, well, whatever it's done without me, and the meeting... Can be whatever it wants to be & good luck to any who care to board that ship-that-might-well-sink! But thank you for thinking kindly of me. I can't remember who said it, but someone said words to the effect of "Dukey stepping down was an excuse to..." I don't know if you're a football fan, but I think I know how Moyes felt following Fergie at Man Utd!
      Regards,
      R
      · 2 replies
    • 🎁 Raedwulf  »  🦄 Chris

My apologies. You're obviously not the same Chris (Kiwi = NZer). He infected meeting after meeting, week after week, demanding (in his whiny Kiwi blocked nostril voice) that guilds should be given special privileges (for GvG fights). Particularly at reset, but also seemingly wanting it every day of the week. Without ever offering a damn thing to Piken. Oddly enough, he disappeared after I (politely!) challenged him in one meeting, but I think that was because he belonged to the link server & we changed link a week or two afterward. I claim no credit!

But where I do claim a little credit... I did say "If..." Wherever your first answer to me was, it was an unfortunate coincidence of name & your tone was sufficiently like... that it put me in mind of... I'm apologising now & since this is private, I'm not doing so for public "glory / ego" or whatever. And the reluctant thing  that was one bit you rather sneered at? Turned out I meant it, eh?  
      Regards,
      R
      · 0 replies
    • 🎁 Bina Artz  »  ☹ Agro Warcaller

Please do not leave - there are obviously diverse opinions here - but yours is still valid for a good number of silent people

· 0 replies
    • 🎁 Bobbles  »  ☹ Krall

sorry Krall,
      https://www.facebook.com/BeKindToNerds/photos/a.505163136207162/2129641473759312/?type=3&theater

· 1 reply
    • 🎁 Bina Artz  »  🦄 Rose

Yay - found you! No idea what sort of picture - well ... something where we look sort of threatening and fierce and like Bruvs from criminal class/ inner city - Kray Brothers comes to mind. When I am looking normal I get attacked bu solo players (and die ofc). When I am Bruv, solo players run away from me! Think it is a bit like being a snowball or a ... damn, those cute fat things with short arms. no one attacks them! And Svarty is always trying to keep me alive - he is sooo nice! I will have a chat with him and see if he has any ideas, hugs
      · 2 replies