Mask

HvoC-Confusion and Disorder.

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys and girls, we are looking for the best Roamers, Gankers and Scouts. Our goal is the have at least 2 havoc tags on a border 3-5 per tag supporting the open tag by disrupting supply lines, flipping camps, taking paper objectives, and protecting high value objectives and cutting off reinforcements during taking high priority targets for the blue tag and or blob fights.

As of now we are in open recruitment. *you will be placed in a separate rank until we see how well you do in a havoc squad, or see you doing well on your own.

Plz only apply if you love to small scale fight, ppt when needed, and like to work in small close knit groups.

If you enjoy leading we need other tags to make this plan work! I will ofc be tagging but I need other strong leads to lead the other tag.

I will be posting the builds I use for each class if you are interested but don't have a roaming build.

Whisper in game or mail on here for a invite or if you have more questions!ย 

Thanks for your time!

Mask

Account name:critkillz.2637

Edited by Mask

Shameless bumb ... because... yes I can

Roamers jump in and kick some azz

Just wanted to mention that we got our Guild hall!!!!!ย 

We are recruiting again, and more prevalent in WvW so join today!!

Leaving a tiny whiny bumpidy here, just in case ... :lol:

Edited by Big_Heimdal

Holy moly! Nearly stumbled upon a bump ... :D

Join for #MAKEPIKENSHVOCEXTRAORDINARY

So ... we had a bunch of fun trolling ... erm ... roaming arround BLยดs and EBยดs the last days - wanna too?

Then join us and rek ยดem

HvoC is back, the world is spiraling into chaos. We are back to give it that last little push into the abyss.

Same as before looking to teach and excel in roaming, ganking and small team play!

Repping rules are lax we only require during raids and GMissions any thing else is a plus.

We are currently looking for officers as well these players should be well versed in PvP WvW content.