I Am The Freakshow

Official Piken Square server builds

58 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, Moonflower said:

Then... I rather wait for another month or two to see how things going on then only invest on Celestial set... if it is still workable

That's a good idea. Especially since expac is around the corner, we don't know of cele will still be a thing. You definitely should save for now, and see how things go.

Looking at the demo, it seems Firebrand has further strengthen the support ability on top of Guardian. In this case seems Celestial set still applicable??

10 hours ago, Moonflower said:

Looking at the demo, it seems Firebrand has further strengthen the support ability on top of Guardian. In this case seems Celestial set still applicable??

Yes. Even better than before with all the burning you get from Firebrand.

As of 4th of September, due to a multitude of changes in my schedules, I haven't got the time nor interest to play Guild Wars 2 actively anymore. Therefore I believe I will be unqualified to continue updating these builds, and shall stop moderating the thread. 

I would suggest going through the builds and theorycrafting new versions due to new foodbuffs. 

Feel free to kick me from the website now that I am no longer part of the community. I don't care/mind.

If you have anything you wish to discuss, pms are the way to go.

Pce out lads.

Thanks for taking the time to do this, I appreciate your efforts in coming up with builds and talking about theory.

Yes thanks freak. Who is gona do my thinking for me now?

Edited by Dogg

Thanks for all the work u did freak, gl man.

REMINDER: EZ builds and guides are here. They make them for all EU not just thier guild, so dont be too precious or proud to atleast take them seriously.

http://ez.gw2discord.eu/builds.html

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online